Lower Back Pain Relief Exercises
Here is short video on how we experience pain in our daily life and how we can use focused yoga exercises to relieve it.
RENT FOR $5 / PER YEAR
RENT FOR $5 / PER YEAR
Full Video Includes
• 5 focused stretches to give you immediate pain relief.
• Focused yoga exercises and breath control techniques for each movement. Working with your breath to deepen each stretch.
•Step by step explanation and demonstration of each stretch, detailing how each movement should look and feel in your body.
• Detailed exercise sequence to alleviate pain immediately, continue once a day for 30 days to maximize effect.
Full Videos Includes
• 5 Focused yoga exercises to build strength, lengthen, and support surrounding muscles.
• Working with your breath and the flow of movement that is natural with your body you are able to bring expansion and space to your vessel.
• Detailed explanation and guided sequence to build and strengthen muscles around your soar areas.
Pain Relief & Prevention Series
Brian's passion in life is to help people get out of pain where ever it exists in your body. He is a hands-on teacher of Anatomy and Myo-Fascial Release Massage wtih 17 years experience doing Pain-specific Structural Massage and 15 years teaching Forrest Yoga in Los Angeles. Using focused yoga exercises and stretches he demonstrates and guides your through these pain alleviating series. Each exercise builds upon the previous one, these will get you out of pain and out of soreness.
Stretching and focused yoga exercises to the surrounding muscles can create prolonged relaxation and prevent possible injury in the future. Muscles that are in pain are usually over elongated or too stretched out already, but stretching surrounding muscles you are able to relax the tight areas. While working with breath and small movements, your muscles create new small balancing and support strength to help prevent future injuries. With this 2 Part Yoga Series for each targeted area of your body – The first part is to alleviate pain and the other focused on pain prevention. Each exercise builds upon the previous one, and to be most effective is to repeat daily for 30 days.
“SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. 100% REFUND IF NOT FULLY SATISFIED.”
RENT ALL 5 PAIN RELIEF AND ALL 5 PAIN PREVENTION VIDEOS FOR $20/PER YEAR
MORE VIDEOS FROM THE PAIN RELIEF AND PAIN PREVENTION SERIES
Yoga becomes a tool for internal listening and checking in with our body. An opportunity to feel our tight spots, our injuries, our organs, our emotions. Feeling into the needs of these areas of ourselves is both overwhelming and powerful. When we begin to feel into our body, we start to feel many of its unanswered needs. This can be overwhelming. Each time we recognize a single need, acknowledge it, and give attention and action to it’s fulfillment we are empowered. Yoga teaches us discernment of what is life-enhancing or energy depleting, physically, emotionally, & mentally.